Expanding at a rapid pace, goPuff is seeking to hire a Senior Manager, Total Rewards to join the People Operations Team. This unique individual contributes to the company's performance by leading the compensation function to deliver equitable and competitive pay programs that reward performance. The successful candidate is customer obsessed, a change agent who thrives in a fast paced environment, and has strong relationship building skills combined with effective listening and communication skills. The Senior Manager, Total Rewards will report to the Director of People Operations.
- Design, develop, and execute on a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with the People and Culture and executive team to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Create scalable processes and programs that support our business objectives while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience
- Lead strategic projects including building out our global compensation strategy and framework.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Develop and manage our benefits programs including leaves, insurance, retirement, etc.
- Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation and benefits, ensuring our employees understand all that’s being offered
- Manage the company's annual merit program, geographic pay system, compensation survey processes, and rewards and recognition programs
- 10-15 years experience in HR, where at least 10 years are in Compensation and/or Total Rewards
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of job evaluation methodologies
- Experience from working with remuneration models, bonus schemes, pension, insurance issues and executive compensation
- Customer Service attitude toward internal employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to work cross functionally with various departments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Precise attention to detail
- HR Certifications a plus! (CCP, PHR)
- Familiarity with HCM or HRIS systems, UltiPro desirable
- Proven acuity in G suite, internet and data-base management
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.