Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcarelandscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
Inovalon is seeking a Senior Full Testing Manager responsible for leading our Test Automation and Functional Certification efforts. The Senior Manager leads a team of functional testers and open source developers. As a Senior Development Manager in our Test Engineering team, you will use your Full-Stack development knowledge to guide the team to development test automation solution, nd manual testing certification. Candidate will have a strong Dev Ops and automation background and will design, develop, test and implement Continuous Integration testing solutions.
- Manage a team of testing engineers (onshore and offshore) to develop functional and performance automation solutions;
- Lead the team in analyzing performance test results and develop recommendations for the development;
- Write software that tests the software products in a Test Driven Development Agile environment;
- Writing, maintaining & managing test infrastructure for testing security, performance/scale, usability of software products;
- Write automated tests in various tools/languages (Cucumber, Selenium, JMeter, Java as well as Ruby);
- Manage the team to execute test driven development tests in partnership with the software engineers;
- Alert sprint team to deviations from standards, and recommend alternatives that would lead to a more optimal user experience;
- Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practices in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge; and
- Develop effective relationships within and among departments and otherAgile team members.
- 7+ years Full Stack Developerexperience;
- 4+years writing automated scripts using a variety of test automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver ; Cucumber; SoapUI and HP UFT;
- 2+ years experience creating and maintaining various ScriptingLanguages (Windows PowerShell; Python; Java Script; Ruby);
- Experience with Transactional, Cloud and Big Data platforms;
- Experience implementing scalable, distributed web services in REST and SOAP;
- Experience with monitoring, debugging, profiling, and memory analysis in Windows (.NET), LINUX and JAVA Applications;
- Proficient in various DB technologies (MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Postgress);
- Experience developing and maintaining software in a Linux, Windows and JAVA environments;
- Ability to work with both business and technology customers PreferredTechnologies & Tools: Spring Integration, Jenkins, Subversion, Maven, SOAP UI, JMeter, JBehave/Spock/Cucumber - any framework for java automation testing, GIT, Eclipse/Spring Tool Suite, Apache CXF and Tomcat/TC Server;
- Experience in Onsite/Offshore model;
- Hands-on experience writing unit test cases using Nunit;
- 2+ years working with batch and ETL based applications;
- Understanding of how leading web browsers function (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome);
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams.