- Working closely with key internal stakeholders (sales teams, corporate marketing, solutions marketing, and technical experts) to help develop and define the go to market strategy and plans for the Telco Cloud market in the Americas
- Prioritize Telco cloud opportunities, determine content needed to support the opportunities, evaluate existing content, drive content needs back into the business, and lead development of content to fill gaps
- Drive tactical execution of the marketing plan, leveraging resources such as virtual teams and external agencies as necessary
- Assist, accelerate, and create sales opportunities that drive Juniper revenue
- Build relationships with customer sales, marketing, and product management personnel to drive co-marketing activities and mutual pipeline development
- Build awareness for Juniper in the commercial/enterprise marketing and implement demand generation campaigns for lead fulfillment through partners
- Present and evangelize relevant business and technical content in customer meetings, at events and in presentations to audiences that range from in-the-field sales/SEs to Marketing/Product Management Corporate VPs.
- Proactively assess effectiveness of marketing plans, developing new marketing initiatives and maintaining continual alignment with sales strategies
- Manage budget and ensure maximization of ROI
- 10+ years of technology marketing experience with a focus on the telecom industry
- 3+ years experience in developing cloud marketing strategies and field facing marketing tactics
- Results driven; does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile
- History of building and maintaining successful relationships with sales teams and partners in order to build a marketing strategy and implement it. Specific examples and references will be required.
- As an individual contributor, have a range of marketing analytic, strategic and tactical skills to execute agreed upon plan and to take on new tasks as plans change to get the job done.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with limited direction/supervision as well as adapt to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
- Strong collaboration skills to interact and influence key stakeholders in the business groups, marketing, field and channel teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, with a can do attitude and the ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Strong knowledge of large service provider business models and challenges, especially within Business Services development and taking new products to market
- Outstanding communication skills to quickly analyze information and use that analysis to concisely and accurately communicate recommended course of action
- Familiarity with marketing and sales automation systems such as salesforce.com
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Success will be measured by:
- Sales Achievement (SA) in Americas region related to Telco Cloud
- Growth of cloud services channel revenue through service provider partners