Who We Are
Cisco Capital is one of the largest and most successful technology finance companies in the world. Backed by Cisco's tremendous financial strength we are poised for even greater future success. Cisco Capital provides innovative, flexible payment solutions to Cisco end customers and Channel Partners.
Cisco Capital outsources to 3rd party finance partner ecosystem approx. $1.5bn+ of new business long term financing volumes in the current fiscal with material growth expectations based on Cisco Capabilities and routes to markets now and in the future.
What You'll Do
- Reporting directly to the Director of Global Technology Finance Partners, you will manage approved Vendor Finance Partners within the US & Canada ecosystem, monitor the success of the relationship, facilitate regular engagement and review of key performance indicators identified by Cisco Capital and to support sales in advising on activities to improve coverage, compliance and governance of each relationship. Liaise with Sales & Service Finance team on sales performance metrics.
- Finance Partner Governance. Responsible for facilitating and chairing Quarterly Business Reviews and manage agenda that with the input from cross function departments of Sales, Cisco Finance, Legal and other Cisco Capital functional SME’s to provide information on Sales, Compliance, Marketing and other business activities for review by senior leadership.
- Manage, enable and support delivery of primary outsourced 3rd Party Vendor Finance Partner relationships and build new relationships where required to cover business requirements of Cisco Capital and Cisco in the US & Canada.
- Facilitate outsourced capabilities, coverage, governance and business development opportunities for Cisco as primary focus of the Finance Partner Vendor Network and where required by management grow that current network.
- Support key decision makers on strategy and current/future implementation of assignments, syndication, white and private label support to facilitate simplification of marketing and booking of transactions where required in Cisco theaters in support of current Cisco Capital Capabilities.
- Supported by legal, manage updates to core relationship, renewal, coverage, new capabilities, SLA’s in current program relationship agreements to be updated or tracked.
- Where required, facilitate adhoc review, planning meetings when certain risks, opportunities or challenges present themselves due to changes in Lines of business, Resources or general Cisco strategy.
- Responsible for provision of business insights into the Vendor Partner Financial Services Industry and track new opportunities/initiatives or challenges information from Industry Organizations in US & Canada.
- Corporate Communication conduit for any material business escalations that the business teams within Cisco Capital or those escalations from Finance Partner into Cisco Capital.
Extended support responsibilities:
- With the support of the Technology Finance Partner Director and line management to review & strategically align activities of one major global finance vendor partner involved on the Commercial & SMB space and to work with the local theater Finance Partner Managers for this material partner relationship.
- Support the classic business origination to automation link that Cisco Capital may outsource to our Finance Partner ecosystem for small ticket commercial and SMB market under either $500K or $350K or other depending on local currency exchange rates.
- From time to time support enablement of capabilities outside the Commercial and SMB space of that Finance Partner on more high-touch large tickets requirements or origination that Cisco Capital organization require to support on due to local or regional license, external resourcing and compliance requirements that Cisco Capital may outsource.
- Support Director of Technology Finance Partners and line management as a core member of the development cross-functional team to drive & enable Cisco Capital Digital Capabilities & Channel Partners ERP’s via direct outsourced platform enablement or API (Application Programming Interface) for core Pricing Credit and Edoc generation within a future E-Wallet Payment capabilities.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with a fast-paced cross functional team of Cisco Capital regional leaders along with engagement of our Vendor Finance Partner ecosystem up to Director and VP level in those organizations.
Who You Are
Required Skills, Capabilities and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with other higher education credentials preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in strategic relationship roles in the financial services industry or similar.
- Experience in the technology finance and vendor management field desired.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and high level of self-advocating and leadership skills. Must be a self- starter.
- Strong knowledge of the IT, Networking and business solutions environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, strong project management skills, including the ability to think-end-to-end and to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Global or regional experience, experience implementing large-scale cross-functional business initiatives and solid experience working in an agile environment as well as continuous development.
- Deal Management, Governance experience, Pricing, data manipulation, complex deal structuring, syndications & structured based financing.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Pivot tables, PowerPoint, MS Access or Tableau. API delivery via Postman or similar preferred.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.