SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team.
You are an educated professional at an early stage of your career. As a Senior Manager you have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent customer service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of computer networking principles, your strong problem-solving abilities in a fast paced environment, and you are willing to learn and grow, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career within SOTI.
- Responsible for managing NA Technical Support Team and collaborate with different regional managers in Support on Daily Basis.
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales, and Customer Experience teams to ensure we provide best customer experience and attain high NPS.
- Monitor and review the level of support that is provided to our customers and provide internal stakeholders with this data on an ongoing basis.
- Manage a demanding workload while maintaining individual and team technical support objectives and KPI's.
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned support cases to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and customer satisfaction is consistently high.
- Responsible for managing the training and development of all Tiers of support team members.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of SOTIONE platform including complex feature configurations, integrations, and feature-sets.
- Work with the Internal Teams to build out a scalable support model as the company grows its customer base globally.
- Build out a system of accurate and updated documentation for all support processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Successfully manage and resolve escalated customer support issues individually and through collaboration with team members.
Experience You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience in technical support or customer facing roles (preferably in EMM).
- 5+ years of management experience with an ability to manage team members and provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring.
- Must possess solid leadership qualities with proven business results.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions and decisions.
- Must have a track record of hiring, coaching and leading high performing teams.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Must be able to interface appropriately and provide strategic direction at all levels (i.e. Support Team, management, executives, and customers).
- Must be passionate about the success of our customers and be skilled in the art of difficult customer conversations.
- Must have a measurable track record of customer satisfaction and deep understanding of NPS