Senior Manager, Technical Services Support
The Senior Manager, Technical Services Support role will report to the Vice President, Technical Services aligning and optimizing the technical services support functions to ensure the optimal customer experience.
- Oversee the Workforce Management function across Technical Services building workforce management capabilities. Provide support and oversight of the daily contact center operations relating to forecasting, staffing, scheduling capacity and service level management.
- Drive performance and operational improvements to increase efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the knowledge management technology platform enabling service engineers to seamlessly access relevant content needed to resolve customer issues and improve productivity.
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to gain exposure in all areas of new products and product changes / enhancements and ensure successful introduction into the Technical Services function.
- Ensure all assigned functions perform within accepted parameters meeting established goals.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment where continuous innovation is expected.
- Working knowledge of customer contact center systems and tools, like CRM, workforce mgt tools.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to routinely multitask from tactical to strategic activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience in customer management.
- 5 years management experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of center operations including KPIs, quality assurance and training
- Strong customer focus with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to affect continuous improvement
- Performs in both traditional office setting and remote work environments