As the Senior Manager for Technical Security, you will lead the development and delivery of the Global Security team strategy as it pertains to physical systems security, to include access control, and video surveillance systems. Your role will encompass new build design and project management, to break/fix and operational support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for system architectures, security engineering and integration of physical access control, physical intrusion detection, video surveillance and event monitoring/response.
- Provide thought leadership on emerging technology and recommend ways to evolve and "future proof" systems.
- Develop and maintain global physical security systems standards to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations including regulatory and data protection requirements.
- Manage and measure performance of third-party contractors and vendors to support delivery and availability of physical security systems.
- Develop and drive roadmap and budget requirements for physical security systems projects including design-build, break-fix and life-cycle management.
- Travel globally to support our international offices
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Expert knowledge demonstrated by at least 10 years' experience with increasing responsibility working with enterprise physical security systems (access control, visitor management, and CCTV systems).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of information technology operations supported by work experience, education or certification including ITSM/ITIL, PMP, etc.
- Experience managing people, projects and vendors with successful delivery on-time and on-budget.
- High level of integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters with an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are essential
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!