Senior Manager, Technical Marketing
8 - 10 years experience • Healthcare
An innovative leader in tissue regeneration is looking for a Senior Technical Marketing Manager to lead the professional education program for ground breaking products.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of clinical and pre-clinical marketing and medical education programs and content for the Company's products, intended for both physicians and sales representatives.
- Responsible for working with Medical Affairs to develop and implement the agenda and content for medical education programs intended to educate current or potential clinician customers in the safe and effective use of the Company's technology for the treatment of patients. Programs may include multi-day educational events, industry-sponsored symposia at tradeshows and local events (grand rounds, dinner meetings, etc.).
- Responsible for working in conjunction with Regional Sales Directors to support sales efforts with clinical/technical presentations to customers in the field, including sales calls, grand rounds, dinner meetings, etc.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of clinical and pre-clinical sales training content for new-hire sales training and advanced training programs, specifically the development/delivery of content for training modules.
- Responsible for the development/implementation of strategy and tactics for third-party educational materials to include abstracts for poster or oral presentation and journal supplements.
- Responsible for the development of collateral materials to support training and education on the Company's technology. These collateral materials include (but are not limited to) print brochures and web content.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business or related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years medical device marketing, medical education or professional education.
- Experience in marketing or professional education within the tissue, orthopedic or wound care experience