Senior Manager, Technical Architect
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and education institutions so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the Customer Success Group within Salesforce.org. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem including world hunger (no really, we mean it!) then you are the ideal candidate for the job. The Senior Manager, Technical Architect is responsible for setting customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition for Salesforce.org 's Customer Success Group solutions.
The Senior Manager, Technical Architect is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as an implementation expert working in close alignment with customers and the Salesforce.org sales teams to map out successful implementations. For each customer engagement, the Senior Manager, Technical Architect will assess complexity and propose the right service mix to ensure the customer's success in their implementation cycle and beyond. This includes positioning the best consulting delivery organization(s) and the right support and training products needed for a customer's success.
Post sales the Senior Manager, Technical Architect will be responsible for developing design patterns, establishing best practices, and helping to create new services offerings for our customers. This role also involves developing new team members and helping to build and scale the practice.
- Collaborate with Success Partner (services co-prime) to ensure proper implementation approach is in place to maximize each customer's success.
- Provide implementation best practices and platform expertise to ensure alignment of customer's needs with Salesforce platform capabilities.
- Lead technical discovery sessions related to legacy system integration, data strategy and migration and custom code development
- Develop technical scope of work and provide cost estimate for consulting engagement proposals.
- Respond effectively to RFIs and RFPs
- Develop architectural best practices, design patterns and delivery templates for future services offerings
- Help to build out an entrepreneurial team of consultants for repeatable, scalable success
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives that you will define collaboratively with your manager
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill and experience in facilitation.
- Expertise facilitating virtual meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in scoping and selling services
- 3-5 years of enterprise software experience. Strongly preferred: CRM application experience, or experience with products and/or processes related to sales, marketing, or support and services
- Experience in nonprofit or higher education enterprise architecture
The following Salesforce.com certifications are required:
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer I
- Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect (either working toward or having achieved)