As a Senior Manager, Technical Accounting and Reporting you will apply your skills in a fast-paced corporate environment by providing leadership and technical guidance with US GAAP and related regulations, management of due diligence projects for potential acquisitions, and other internal control improvements.
- Collaborate with senior management across the organization to identify and resolve significant accounting and reporting topics in contracts and agreements
- Act as the advisor for compliance with regards to GAAP, US SEC, EU, and other regulatory filings
- Direct and ensure compliance in the preparation, review, submission and distribution of financialreports required by governmental and regulatory agencies
- Provide guidance to other departments on the identification and documentation of required actions/policies, compliance tests, and ongoing monitoring activities
- Assess risks and develop internal control processes over all financial and related areas
- Coordinate work with external auditors as part of the financialreporting processes
What you'll bring to the team
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant program
- Ability to synthesize business information and make judgements as to the appropriateness of financial and accounting decisions
- 4+ years of public accounting and/or auditexperience at a Big 4 or national accounting firm, including at least one year in a Manager position or higher
- CPArequired, along with knowledge of accounting principles generally accepted in the US
- Ability to apply your GAAP knowledge to current business strategies and transactions
- Ability to provide guidance to the business in due diligence matters, M&A activities, and other complex transactions a nice-to-have
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to collaborate and provide guidance, direction and documentation
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), online payments, software or product-centric business nice-to-have
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Central NJ with close proximity to I-295, the NJ Turnpike and Route 1; Avoid the city – stay local!
Job ID 2018-1925