As a Senior Manager, Technical Accounting and Reporting you will apply your skills in a fast-paced corporate environment by providing leadership and technical guidance. This includes compliance with US GAAP and related regulations, management of due diligence projects for potential acquisitions and suggesting internal control improvements.
- Collaborate with senior management across the organization to identify and resolve significant accounting and reporting topics in contracts and agreements
- Act as the advisor for senior management’s compliance with requiredGAAP, US SEC, EU, and other regulatory filings
- Direct and ensure compliance in the preparation, review, submission and distribution of financialreports required by governmental and regulatory agencies
- Provide guidance to other departments on the identification and documentation of required actions/policies, compliance tests and ongoing monitoring activities
- Assess risks and develop internal control processes over all financial and related areas
- Coordinate work with external auditors as part of the financialreporting processes
What you'll bring to the team
- Bachelors degree in Finance or other relevant program
- Requires a CPA and knowledge of accounting principles generally accepted in the United States
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to collaborate and provide guidance, direction and documentation.
- Ability to synthesize business information and make judgements as to the appropriateness of financial and accounting decisions.
- Prefer 4+ years of public accounting experience at a Big 4 or National accounting firm
- Technology or software company experience a plus
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Central NJ with close proximity to I-295, the NJ Turnpike and Route 1; Avoid the city – stay local!