Are you a self-motivated and proactive individual who wants to roll up your sleeves and put your creativity and experience to work in a role where you can blaze trails? Want to work with industry experts and an enthusiastic team to take our tax service offerings to the next level? There is no shortage of opportunities for a solutions-minded individual who is passionate about tax technology and process and wants to make his/her mark on a growing firm by deploying new technologies and automation inside Andersen Tax.
Andersen Tax is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join its Tax Technology and Process team. This individual will collaborate with Tax Leadership, Firmwide Information Technology, Learning and Development, National Tax and with employees in U.S. office locations to streamline our tax compliance processes, evaluate new technology solutions, and manage software vendor relationships.
- Drive overall strategy around Tax Process Standardization and effective use of Technology Tools to support Tax Compliance Processes across all Service Lines and U.S Locations.
- Evaluate current tax technology software portfolio and make recommendations to optimize use of technology, drive cost reductions, and enhance integration between tools.
- Serve as Primary liaison with Tax Software vendors and assist with contractual negotiations in partnership with Firmwide Procurement and Finance team.
- Stay current on latest technology trends in the accounting industry, attend vendor conferences, and make strategic recommendations to Tax Leadership on adoption of new technologies to drive transformation.
- Serve as Primary liaison between the Tax Practice and Information Technology team on deployment and ongoing support of tax technology tools.
- Lead the administration and support of key 3rd party tax software compliance systems in partnership with the Information Technology team.
- Partner with Learning and Development team on deployment of new software solutions, process training, and technical tax training.
- Work with National Tax and Risk Management on continued development and enforcement of firm standards.
- Maintain tax technology software inventory and work with COO and Finance on annual budgeting process.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters of Accountingdegreepreferred;
- Certified Public Accountant;
- Minimum of 8 years of Public Accounting or Corporate Taxexperience;
- Tax Compliance as well as Tax Technologyexperiencerequired;
- Experience with Tax Software vendor products such as CCH Axcess and Thomson Reuters GoRS;
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, interpersonal, teaming, and communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative and act in a self-directed manner, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Innovative and solutions-oriented thinker with excellent judgement and professionalism;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word); and
- Ability to travel across US office locations.