The Senior Manager, Tax Compliance Services Auditor is a leader that conducts reviews of Compliance engagements to evaluate key touchpoints on the client journey, assess compliance with Firm governance, and provide recommendations to elevate the client experience and minimize risk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of Firm and practice-specific governance and Quality Assurance audit procedures to design and conduct reviews of Compliance engagements.
- Evaluates client service issues and identifies recommendations to ensure clear standards in the client journey are defined.
- Reports findings and recommendations to the Leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Builds strong relationships with Compliance leadership and team members and becomes one of their trusted advisors.
- Partners and collaborates with Compliance practices to recommend enhancements that drive and support a consistent client experience that delivers on the Ryan brand promise.
- Identifies and communicates learning opportunities to the appropriate parties for consideration (e.g., Practice Leaders, Principals, Talent Effectiveness).
- Handles and safeguards confidential information and sensitive material.
- Organizes and prioritizes multiple tasks to ensure client needs are met in a timely manner.
- Assists with various Firm initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance, and six to eight years of tax compliance services experience required. Three years of supervisory experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate skills in Microsoft® Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word and Internet navigation and research.
Essential Skills Required:
- Anticipates and proactively delivers expected results for the executive leadership team
- Effectively solves problems
- Streamlines and improves processes
- Demonstrates initiative and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Advanced written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Thrives working both independently and in a team-based environment
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills