Evolver is an information technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges inthe present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. Established in 2000, Evolver has successfully grown to be a trusted technology leader. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value timeand time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Evolver’s core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting awork-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join Evolver, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company every day.
Currently we are seeking a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to work in our corporate office in Reston, Virginia.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for defining and leading CSS’s talent strategy to support the growth of our team and strengthen our recruiting model and programs. CSS offers groundbreaking managed security solutions spanning cyber and physical security toaddress the growing complexities in protecting critical infrastructure for federal, state and local, and commercial clients. We are looking for a hands-on Director that is innovative, strategic and can operate in a fast-paced environment focused on achieving our mission.
This position will be accountable for transforming the talent acquisition function and developing a recruitment strategy and candidate experience that will attract strong technical talent, creating a competitive advantage for CSS. You will partner with business units to identify talent gaps, enhance recruiting tools and processes, and lead the Talent Acquisition organization. Ideal candidate must be able to work with people at all levels of a multi-generational and diverse organization and operate at both a strategic and tactical level. You will need to be capable and excited about rolling up your sleeves and digging into the details to reengineer and carry out this critical function.
Key Job Functions
- Partner with business leaders to establish and implement a nimble strategy for CSS’s Talent Acquisition team that drives the successful capture of targeted talent internally and externally. Candidate Experience: from sourcing to interview management and initial onboarding, ensure CSS delivers an outstanding best-in-class experience that matches, and then exceeds our competition.
- Cultivate passive talent acquisition strategies.
- Direct and manage full cycle recruiting efforts including sourcing, selection, interviewing, social media, hiring manager training, metrics andreporting analytics. This includes personally managing a requisition load.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting to include sourcing, screening, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers.
- Responsible for AAP, diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to CSS, OFCCP and other applicable federal compliance policies, regulations and standards.
- Consultant with individual business units to identify required capabilities and needs on a short and long-term basis, strategically building a pipeline for funded, contingent and strategic positions.
- Cultivate partnerships with universities and local diversity outreach organizations, and identify opportunities for partnerships.
- Management the co-op and internship program.
- Direct and lead the Talent Acquisition team to leverage innovative systems, workflows and processes, including oversight of CSS’s applicant tracking system.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition team to ensure it is strategically resourced and supported to meet the evolving needs of CSS’s hiring managers. Develop the team’s capabilities, providing regular feedback, coaching and recognition.
- Create and maintain all recruiting metrics and reporting analytics, and drive change management in all areas of talent acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Director of Human Capital to leverage knowledge and experience and synchronize processes and procedures tocreate a seamless experience from recruitment to on-boarding and stimulate upward mobility through internal communication andrecruitment strategies.
- Manage staffing agencies, search firms, consultants, and other service provider relationships and contracts including job boards, social media, and ATS to ensure the team is agile and has the tools to attract and retain the ideal talent.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition Management with at least 6 years in full life-cycle recruiting and the proven abilityto manage multiple recruiting efforts at once
- 5+ years in a people leadership role with preference for this experience to be in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Strong knowledge of OFCCP, AAP, and EEOC compliance
- Must have recent experience working for an IT company
- Strong technical recruiting experience
- Proven results managing change based upon the fluctuating needs of the organization and client requirements
- Proven experience as a catalyst for continuous innovation and an influential and strategic thought leader
- Ability to build effective, influential partnerships with all levels of the organization and outside service providers
- Strong business acumen particularly in the technical industry; remains current with the competitive talent environment and trends
- Ability to take initiative, be accountable for personal and team results, and motivate self and others to set and achieve high-performance standards
- Strong working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software systems, preferably iCIMS
- Detail oriented, well organized with strong time and project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong knowledge of OFCCP, AAP, and EEOC compliance
- Strong computer skills particularly with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Education: BA/BS degree required
Technical Requirements (required and desired)
At Evolver, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the Evolver team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employeesresulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job ID 2019-2934