As a member of the West Division Sales & Marketing Analytics team, this position is responsible for managing the subscriber forecasting and budgeting function.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Lead Sales & Marketing Forecasting and budget process as point person for regions, division, and corporate. Includes development of budget/forecast models, providing guidance and assisting in establishing targets.
- Collaborates with HQ/Division/Regional Sales & Marketing Leaders as well as cross-functional business partners in and FP&A
- Leads and provides guidance and review for the development of subscriber forecasts and budgets
- Coordinates cross-functionally on the impact of new tactics and/or initiatives that will impact subscriber trends
- Review and analyze recurring and ad hoc forecasts for various subscriber products and metrics, including forecast vs. budget variance analysis.
- Provide analysis to understand key drivers of business trends and support strategic decision-making
- Leads a team of managers and analysts
- Creates and works with team to develop and refine recurring daily, weekly, and monthly forecast files, reports, and analyses
- Provide recommendations to management/Marketing Leads for additional reports, tracking tools and other metrics
- Analyze data to identify risks and opportunities
- Requires the ability to pull data from company financial and subscriber reporting systems and manipulate data for analysis.
- Prepare analysis with Excel (including some VB scripting, Macro development, Pivot Tables, and advanced lookup functions).
- As a result of reporting and analysis of detailed information, be prepared to provide read-out and presentation of key findings for strategic initiatives.
- Supports maintenance, management and accuracy of the departmental databases.
- Develops financial and operational objectives.
- Partners with leadership to support business planning and operational processes throughout the year. Ensures operational plans are consistent with business objectives.
- Analyzes financial and operational reports and communicates findings and risks; makes suggestions to improve processes.
- Facilitates Finance professionals' ability to support business unit management and other departments with informational requests and special projects.
- Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for consistency.
- Trains, supervises, and develops Finance staff. Manages the daily activities of the Finance team and makes suggestions to leadership for work performance improvement.
- Makes strategy and operations decisions on the ground floor that directly impact business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Finance, Accounting
- Experience with SQL and SAS a plus
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel required
- Experience working within a subscriber model business to consumer corporation or business
- Strong written and communication skills