About the Role
In this Senior Manager role, you will report to the Director of Consumer Pricing and Affordability within the Strategy and Operations organization. You will establish and refine strategies to make DoorDash the most consumer forward and affordable option for all things delivery and beyond. You will manage large, cross-vertical projects coordinating across product, analytics, marketing, and finance to bring projects from 0-1 and 1-100. Finally, you will oversee and influence at the executive level and directly responsible for high impact projects.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize - Develop the best path for DoorDash to pursue excellence in on-demand delivery, identify the trends that emerge and know when to double down and when to try something new.
- Experiment - Use data-driven insights and business expertise to run tests on everything from improving consumer engagement to finding the best way to price a delivery.
- Build – You are excited to try new things - your job will include building products and launching projects from the ground up.
- Analyze – Assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, iterate given insights from data and use them to make daily decisions.
- Collaborate – Partner with teams including operations, product, engineering, finance, analytics and marketing to achieve our goals.
- Operate – Develop projects from 0 to 1 and 1 to 100.
We're excited about you because…
- You love thinking about problems from a fundamental approach, and don't resort to lazy "this is how it's always been done" thinking.
- You want to shape the direction of the company while improving the individual experiences of our consumers.
- You excel in an energizing environment.
- You look for opportunities to better your work product and lead the outcome – both the good and the bad.
- You influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of teams.
- You back decisions up with data and facts.
- You have 6+ years of experience in consulting, banking, strategy, operations, technology, analytics or related experience.
- You have experience leading projects, getting cross-vertical alignment and hitting goals.
- You have technical experience, having built large-scale models and forecasts.
- You are a strong partner; experience running meetings and work streams with senior leadership across the company.
- You have advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and SQL knowledge.