$150K — $200K *
Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a passionate and fitness minded candidate to help us evaluate opportunities for organic and inorganic growth to build our business. The ideal candidate will be a strong independent and strategic thinker, who possess a great work ethic, and a great team player. They will research and generate ideas, drive due diligence, financial, and valuation analysis, and create presentations to communicate to senior management and board of directors.
What You Will Do
- Lead strategic initiatives driven by data/research to develop short and long term strategy for Tonal
- Drive new business by developing and executing new strategic partnership opportunities for Tonal
- Evaluate value creation opportunities and risks in potential transactions/partnerships
- Leading and overseeing development of key analyses and support for negotiations while working closely with internal and external partners to structure and execute transactions
- Projects could range from partnering on product development, product pricing, evaluation of new revenue opportunities, and identifying acquisition/investment targets
- Work cross-functionally across the company on a variety of projects
- Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis and in-depth exploration of relevant issues for each project
- Assist in framing and communicating key conclusions of various projects
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, investment banking, and/or corporate strategy)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling, forecasting, analysis, and financial reporting
- Self-starter who excels in technically demanding, fast-paced, and fluid environment
- Ability to frame/communicate complex concepts and analysis in PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Suite; build presentation materials and present to senior executives
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
Valid through: 7/9/2021
$200K — $250K *
5 days ago