Senior Manager - Strategic Sourcing
8 - 10 years experience • Manufacturing / Packaging
Senior Manager | Strategic Sourcing
The Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing will play a pivotal part in the company’s plans for expansion by helping to transition a previously tactical procurement team into a strategic based department to achieve efficiency and to create a unified goal site wide.
Our client, a European packaging firm is looking for a Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing to join their transforming procurement department. This company has received recognition from their overall global success and is undergoing a transformation period within their sourcing team.
The Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing will have the following responsibilities:
- As an individual contributor within Corporate Procurement's Category Strategy group, the Manager will be responsible for understanding, development, and execution of multi-yearcategory strategies.
- Experience dealing with key vendors
- Willingness to operate and interact on a global scale
- Opportunity to create significant value to stakeholders within the business
- 15-25% travelrequired
The candidate will have the following skill set:
- 7+ years experience within Strategic Sourcing
- Proven success in a transformational environment
- Packaging experience is highly sought after but not essential
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degreerequired, MBA preferred