We're excited to expand our Strategic Partnerships team to include Sr. Manager of Strategic Partner Growth position. This role will be a creative, highly visible, multi-faceted and cross-functional role that will drive growth within OnDeck's Strategic Portfolio of Partners.
In this diverse role you will:
- OWN the Relationships – with Strategic Partners
- Own Deal Financial Modeling, Projections, Analytics
- Define our wholistic partner communications and content strategy, and maintain the master plan and calendar for partner enable activities throughout the year
- Identify gaps in our partner-facing content, and review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning and enablement experience of our partners
- Develop strategic communications materials and other content to help promote key messages and drive consistent and quality communication to our network of partners, while reinforcing OnDeck's brand
- Partner with teams from across the organization to produce and distribute month Partner newsletters and other compelling content and messaging
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to understand, translate and distill distinctive points of view into partner relevant content pieces
- Prepare marketing collateral and training materials to help educate our partners on OnDeck's financial products
Qualifications for Success:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in channel sales, partner/channel programs and/or channel marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in developing partner relationships and channel programs
- You're a strong writer and editor and you're comfortable in many mediums – from newsletters, to white papers to blog posts. You can consider and synthesize many inputs, to create shippable content quickly and with limited supervision.
- You have an eye for design – and realize that everything matters, not just the words.
- A background in financial services is not required, but you should be interested in learning about small business lending and be motivated by OnDeck's mission to create innovative lending experiences and financial products that help small businesses succeed.