Job Function – Responsible for the daily operation of all accounts within the respective assigned portfolio. Ensures that all existing accounts operate in accordance with the specific operating plans. Main accountabilities include:
- Operations Effectiveness
- Budget Attainment
- Client Satisfaction
- Supervise day-to-day activities of all managers, supervisors and attendants as well as any other individuals as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Staff all locations within the Portfolio. Direct responsibility for filling shift vacancies occurring during normal operating hours as a result of employees calling in sick or failing to report as scheduled.
- Personal administration of vacation requests by managers and attendants to the extent of allowing vacations only when qualified relief labor can be provided.
- Ensure that all locations within the Portfolio open and close at the specified times.
- Ensure the prompt completion of daily paperwork for all locations within the Portfolio.
- Supervise safe handling of cash and the timely deposit of cash for all locations within the Portfolio.
- Ensure that proper revenue trails are established for all transactions. This is to include proper ticket control, control over monthly permits and validations stamps, and the accurate maintenance of triplicate receipts, card lists and card key deposits and inventories.
- Prompt referral of problems and complaints that cannot be immediately resolved by the Regional Manager.
- Resolve customer complaints and other issues.
- Function as liaison between the building management team and field and executive staff as necessary.
- Establish operating manuals for all accounts within the Portfolio and updating existing operating manuals as needed.
- Supervise training of all employees within the Portfolio. Ensure the compliance of all union rules and regulations where deemed necessary. Uphold all company policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Personally visit all locations within the Portfolio on a regular basis. The personal visits are to ensure that proper operating procedures, corporate policies, and rules and regulations are being followed. A thorough inspection is to be conducted at a minimum frequency of once per week with emphasis on cleanliness, appearance of attendants, revenue control and safety. Reports of any safety hazard to be directly reported to the Regional Manager.
- Identify all existing and potential operational problems and make appropriate recommendations to Building Management. Inspect and recommend improvements to upgrade the appearance and cleanliness of all garages and facilities.
- Provide a mandatory and prompt response to emergency situations during normally scheduled "off duty hours".
- Maintain effective relationships with all field employees, customers and corporate staffs.
- Review, originate and evaluate priorities for all non-routine assignments in accordance with established procedures.
- Handle any procedural violation or possible theft uncovered as a result of a field audit, which is to result in disciplinary action against the offending employee or employees.
- Provide accurate data and input into the budget planning process, assist in the annual budget preparation and the subsequent re-forecasting process
- Ensure that the Portfolio is operating within budget perimeters and take appropriate remedial action on negative variances;
- Ensure the client is aware of major unplanned discrepancies beyond the control of Standard Parking and seek appropriate consideration;
- Maintain Accounts Receivable within regional Accounts Receivable goals
- Develop and recommend to the client various pricing/ volume strategies to maximize revenue
- Conduct the monthly payroll analysis review.
- Perform other functions and duties as required for the safe and efficient operation of accounts as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Minimum of five years parking management experience with multiple locationsupervision.
- 4-year Degree strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Must have knowledge of computer systems and prior exposure to personal computers (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Prior experience creating and maintaining budgets.
- Client focus orientation.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely well organized.
- License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.