In this role, you have the opportunity to
Identify and quantify the economic value drivers to solving customer’s core challenges. Work with development and commercial teams to create healthcare delivery models and cost analysis that are actionable for driving business growth. Provide expertise on health systems KPIs and hospital economic decision criteria. Act as key resource to solutions and development teams to enhance market access and order intake.
You are responsible for
- Quantifying the economic value of customers’ core challenges, and supporting proposed solutions as part of the value proposition creation, solutions development, and commercialization processes.
- Creating actionable quantitative models for use in sales and market development of MA/TC Solutions in top global markets including business case development – North America focus with global participation
- Providing input and guidance to internal marketing and business partners on dynamics of healthcare providers and payers in decision making, risk management, and clinical operations in key markets and segments.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across MA/TC to gain alignment and progress on economic value of solutions and value propositions leading to successful market launches and adoption.
- Analyzing and interpreting reimbursement and pricing of health care services and interventions in support of health economic projects and market access of solutions.
You are a part of:
Monitoring & Analytics/Therapeutic Care Solutions Marketing
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 7 Years of experience in the healthcare industry and US health system in care delivery, with a significant portion of that time in a health economics focused role
- Experience and success creating adaptive economic models of health systems
- Knowledge and experience with modeling clinical practice and workflow in providers
- Working acumen on health economics and market access for medical devices with a focus on provider (hospital) as customer – knowledge of payers is a plus
- Deep knowledge of North America provider and payer dynamics
- Working knowledge and acumen of global healthcare systems
- Experience participating in customer and executive facing presentations
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.