This Senior SLED Acquisition Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in leading, planning and implementing strategicdigital activities designed to introduce new State & Local and Education (SLED) customer logos into the FireEye customer ecosystem, and foster deeper development of key existing accounts. This role will join the marketing team, with a strong record of accomplishment that is reflected in trackable impact to pipeline and the Sales funnel. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with sales and the Sr. Manager of SLED Marketing to identify and deliver both a whitespace acquisition strategy, and a targeted Account Based Marketing strategy for key SLED accounts.
- Own end-to-end campaign planning and execution across multiple digitalchannels to drive new customer acquisition and bolster engagement in targeted accounts
- Work closely with the business units to define the service offerings, packaging, and pricing to meet our customer experience and business objectives.
- Direct all elements of digital marketing & demand and lead acquisition programs, including research, budget, planning, execution, tracking and reporting for targeted SLED customer acquisition and account based marketing
- Develop and execute webinars, executive and virtual events, online ads, content syndication, email campaigns, newsletter sponsorships, and more
- Provide Marketo email program set-up & operations, as well as target list management
- Research and promote email marketing best practices, including nurture, drip campaigns, segmentation, targeting, and profiling
- Manage outside agencies to assist with campaign creative and copy development
- Closely track program success and optimize as needed. Work with cross-functional teams to define campaign strategy and tactics
- Work with internal global teams to leverage and extend corporate campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years managing marketing campaigns from start to finish—strategy, planning, execution, and measurement
- Significant cross- functional experience across engineering, sales and marketing teams in cybersecurity solutions or related technical field.
- MUST have extensive experience marketing to the State, Local and Education (SLED), government and healthcare
- An established track record of successful lead generation, nurture, and drip marketing campaigns
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills with experience managing external vendors and agencies
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or other leading marketing automation system such as Eloqua or Pardot)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills while interfacing with at all levels and audiences
- Strong writing skills especially in attuned to the SLED market and point of view
- Ability to create, shape and advocate a point of view to Public Sector audiences, especially State Local and Federal Governments
- Understanding of HTML, basic image editing functions
- The ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever it takes to meet individual and company goals
- Strong attention to detail, are well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-focused with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics
- Grow net new partner revenue through joint business, pipeline and forecast planning and execution.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and candidates with high energy, a responsive attitude, and a desire for success will be given preference
- SLED specific vertical channel expert.
- 50% travelrequired.