As the Senior Manager of Site Merchandising you are responsible for revenue & conversion across all platforms. You will define strategy through planning and executing best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising tactics. The ideal candidate will have experience with business planning, and a strong background in site operations, including working with content management systems. You will need to create business solutions in a fast paced, multi-dimensional environment, collaborating with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies. Strong communication and analytical skills as well as relationship building are key for success in this role. This role reports to the Director of Site Merchandising.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to Senior Director, Merchandise Planning & Pricing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Revenue, Conversion & Engagement across all platforms
- Tracks & Hindsights sales & campaigns via financial analysis and makes recommendations for future
- Partner with creative & marketing to ensure the site communicates key messages, aligns with campaign creative, and highlights seasonally relevant merchandise
- Understands, communicates & recommends improvements regarding how our customer is engaging with the site via flash sales, obsessions, search etc
- Understanding consumer trends on both a competitive landscape and TRR consumer trends
- Generates and delivers weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting. Analyzes and interprets data to uncover successes & opportunities that will assist in delivering objectives
- Manage a team who is responsible for day-to-day execution of the site
- Proactively find new ways to improve process and work flow
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of proven success in site merchandising and ecommerce
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines is required.
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Management Experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change & shift gears comfortably. Can decide and act without having the total picture
- Strategic Mindset/ Analytic Ability: Gather data, formulate ideas & put into action
- Learning on the fly: Learns quickly, relentless learner, experiments, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Priority Setting: Spends time on what is important and will drive the business
- Problem Solving : Uses facts and logic to solve problems.
- Leading & Developing a team: Provide feedback, growth opportunities through training opportunities to keep team moving motivated and engaged
- Extremely detail-oriented and results-driven
- Communication: Is able to work with a variety of people in multiple settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.