$100K — $150K *
Successful leaders for this role will need to:
● Develop strategies and procedures for our supplier facing teams to help manage a supplier’s
inventory, align on supply plans and maintain in-stock, speed, turns and inventory health targets.
● Define strategic supply chain replenishment methods, promote category goals and ultimately drive
customer satisfaction via Availability of product.
● Compile, document and train Partner Operations team members and internal partners on the best
practice Availability planning processes.
● Partner with internal partners in Buyfair (internal planning solution), Operations Finance, Category
Management, S&OP, International Supply Chain, Warehousing and Operations to align on supplier
relations. In order to do this the candidate will need to be highly effective at managing data, people,
and processes that would result in optimal Inventory Planning decision-making and successful
execution across all sourcing options.
● Consult with external stakeholders, specifically (owners, COOs) of supplier partners on optimal
inventory management techniques to optimize availability, speed and turns.
● Partner with Product Management, and other technical operations teams to refine the infrastructure of
technology, data, people, and processes that would result in optimal Inventory Planning
decision-making and successful execution across all sourcing options.
● Work with cross functional partners to continuously improve the framework by which Partner
Operations members can engage with suppliers to drive success, including synchronization of
data/inputs, replenishment execution, forecast consumption, dropship planning and performance
● Identify the KPIs for measuring success of the availability program and its suppliers, while actioning
the necessary steps to build and deliver these KPIs.
● Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or an Operations discipline
● MBA or equivalent Master’s degree preferred
● 6+ years of experience in inventory planning, supply chain, operations, consulting or strategy with
direct management experience preferred
● Proven track record of leadership, taking ownership and driving results
● Experience managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management,
data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Senior presence; able to clearly and consistently partner with a broad range of levels and functions to
● The ability to analyze large data sets to deliver clear, actionable insights. Proficiency with SQL and
BI tools and platforms (i.e. Tableau) is preferred.
● APICS certification is a plus
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$200K — $250K
5 days ago