Intuit’s Information Security team is tasked with building, protecting and expanding Intuit's competitive advantage and customer experience. We intelligently manage risk, shaping strategy to drive better business decisions for our internal and external environment.
The Information Security Awareness and Training leader is responsible for the development and implementation of Intuit’s global security awareness and training programs, educating all employees and contractors of securitythreats they face in their jobs and how to defend against them. The Information Security Awareness and Training leader will also be responsible for leading a global phishing assessment program. This position develops and executes global and targeted security awareness campaigns, and measures the effectiveness of the campaigns. The objective of this position is to ensure that the security awareness and training program is effectively changing behaviors so our employees act securely.
- Monitor and identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviors we need to change to mitigate those risks
- Develop, manage and implement a security awareness program, which focuses on changing behaviors to protect Intuit’s customers
- Measure and report effectiveness of programs.
- Lead the creation and procurement of awareness deliverables and learning content, leveraging various channels for effective delivery in our global organization, measure the usage of the content and its effectiveness, and develop metrics
- Incorporate security awareness into classroom and virtual learning, including new hire orientation, new manager training, and other events
- Owns and manage relationships with security education and awareness related vendors
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
We are looking for:
- An information security professional
- Experience influencing organizations to change employee behavior
- Experience evaluating training material
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years working in information security and demonstrable understanding of key concepts
- Experience deploying and measuring effectiveness of security awareness to a global audience, leveraging LMS, webcasts, and other technology
- 5 Years of management experience
- Analytical ability
- Ability to appropriately balance security awareness needs with business impact and benefit
- Ability to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding and compliance to security policies
- CISSP or GIAC a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.