Purpose of Job:
Resposible directly with managing VMware Engineering team.
This position will ensure tracking projects and tasks are meeting time lines and team productivity will improve
1- Resposible for managing VMware Engineering team members including assigned projects and their time management
2- Responsible for capacity assesment, services development and recommending solutions to meet current and future business needs.
3- Required to analyze and manage team complex tasks to complete on time
4- Daily coaching team members including technical and development plans.
• Minimum 8 years of IT operations support experience is required.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication and presention skills.
• Strong working knowledge of VMware, networks and storage networking protocols (FC, NFS, iSCSI, SMB)
• Hands-on experience with hardware systems (preferred Cisco UCS and IBM Lenovo)
• Fast learner to new technologies and self-starter
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to dynamic environment timelines
• Strong working knowledge of Windows Server OS, VMware and Red Hat Linux
• Strong knowledge of shell scripting, power shell and VMware CLI
• Deploy and administer high availability and contingency solutions (On -site failover, clustering and replication to off-site systems);
• Strong knowledge of SAN Storage support for Windows and VMware
• Strong critical thinking skills, including systems, business analysis, risk analysis, conflict resolution, as well as sound judgment/decision-making ability.
• Demonstrated understanding of system security best practices;
Education & Other Requirements:
Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Requisition ID: 21906