Our client, a $1.5+billion, growth-oriented, highly profitable biotechnology company with international operations, seeks a high potential, hands-on analytical professional to join their SAP integration team. This Nasdaq-listed company is a leader in their industry, and is anticipating continued 25% year-over-year organic growth over the next 3-5years. The company has a proven business model and the culture is entrepreneurial, the management team is experienced, forward thinking, and passionate about making the world better and solving their patients? problems. The company?s technology is cutting edge and the market has responded positively to their ground breaking products. The company is innovative and operates in a positive, non-hierarchical, continuous improvement team-oriented culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high growth company with a superior experienced senior leadership. This position is located in their state-of-the-art headquarters in the Washington, DC Area.
Reporting to the Head of Finance SAPSupport & Solutions, this critical role will help lead the company?s multi-year strategic effort to migrate to the newest SAP release. This person will be responsible for managing SAP to ensure delivery, continuous improvement, and sustainability of system solutions in a fluid environment. Additionally, this person will manage, mentor, and develop the financial functional support team for all support and project activities. This role will be the key liaison between the SAP functional support group and other user/system groups. They are looking for someone with a strong technical/analytical foundation combined with a solid business sense who can keep the project/consultants on time and on budget. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone looking to leave a consulting environment and take ownership of a project past completion.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 8years of work experience, with at least 2years of supporting a live SAP environment and involvement in multiple full cycle SAP implementations.
- SAP Certification required.
- Preference for a candidate with PMP or similar project management certification.
- Successful candidate will be articulate with a professional presence; must be a self-starter and an independent thinker able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong ability to lead, manage, and mentor a team, as well as communicate effectively with business unit leaders and senior management
Excellent compensation package including salary, incentive bonus and equity. Outstanding benefits with state of the art offices/work environment and on-site daycare.