We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
- Responsible for selling a broad range of UTC Aerospace Systems aftermarket products and services for fixed and rotary wing platforms operated by military customers in the Americas.
- Responsible for new business growth as well as to maintain recurring business with assigned customers, with emphasis on securing Long Term Agreements for recurring business.
- Develop and maintain customer sales and order forecasts and achieve customer territory business capture sales plan for Spares, Retrofits, MRO and Strategic long-term agreement programs.
- Responsible for marketing and selling UTAS aftermarket products and services to assigned customers.
- Responsible for achieving spares, retrofits, upgrades, repairs, and long term contract sales plans for assigned customers.
- Responsible to identify business opportunities and develop strategies for achieving business growth in their assigned customers, including identification of future retrofit concept opportunities.
- Responsible to coordinate proposal activities and lead negotiations to successful closure.
- Responsible to gather market intelligence information.
- Responsible to know the assigned customer’s organization, culture, structure, key decision makers and decision making process.
- Responsible for assigned Customer/Territory Management.
- Responsible to provide recommendations to support repair, spares and inventory forecast/planning as well as for corporate strategy initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and managing a strong positive business relationship with the customers.
- Responsible to continuously drive improvement in Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Responsible to own the Aftermarket customer interface for UTAS for assigned customers.
- Responsible to coordinate across UTAS Customer Service and Business Unit Representatives to develop and capture new business opportunities.
- Responsible to facilitate resolution of customer satisfaction issues, leveraging functional Customer Service and Business Unit Team members.
- Responsible to coordinate and lead business reviews and executive visits as required.
- Responsible to develop and maintain executive level customer information and strategy summaries.
- Manage and document sales pursuits in the Company CRM.
- Up to 40% Travel to US locations.
- Minimum 5+ years of sales and marketing experience in aerospace industry.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and sales skills.
- Position will be based at a US based Collins site and will involve a considerable amount of travel.
- Proven track record of success in building customer relationships, closing sales and meeting sales goals.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports, update sales pipeline and forecasts as required.
- Work and share with other Business Unit Development teams to assist in achieving corporate goals.
- Understanding of U.S. Government contracting process is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Job ID 01301054