As Senior Manager of Sales Training & Enablement, you have strong knowledge in training curriculum development, and the sales technology ecosystem. You have a proven track record of designing, delivering, and constantly improving learning programs, along with the tools to drive sales efficiency and productivity. The ideal candidate is a problem solver, skilled in driving change in large organizations, and with previous experience managing and developing a high performing team.
You will manage a team to develop, launch and manage learning and development programs that drive measurable results. You will also partner directly with our Sales and Customer Success leadership across the organization to explore sales and workforce management systems and tools. You will identify areas of improvement, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and collaborate with stakeholders to explore, pilot, and deploy.
This role reports to the Director of Sales Enablement, and will be an integral part of the Sales and Customer Success organization.
- Manage a team of 5 to build world class learning and development programs for different employee segments (learning paths, career paths, etc.).
- Drive the development and measurement of these training programs
- Define and measure KPIs and success metrics to help the business understand the effectiveness of training programs and guide resource allocation.
- Create employee research surveys and run focus groups to better understand and assess pain points.
- Define process improvements and outline strategies; execute as both a leader and hands-on member of the team.
- Act as a business consultant and advisor to improve and iterate on sales and customer success processes to help teams be more effective.
- Support team to develop, test, and launch potential solutions to address business needs.
- Build out repeatable best practices to facilitate the scaling of our organization.
- 7+ years professional experience managing and developing a team and working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, sales systems, and/or sales operations
- Experience in curriculum development - creation, delivery, and measuring the results of training programs.
- Ability to act as a strategic partner in identifying and solving challenges and gaps across the org.
- Analytical and collaborative approach; can think strategically and drive operational excellence.
- Written and verbal communication skills to senior audiences - stakeholder management and consensus building
- Strong project management and organizational skillsDesire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity