Equinix is a Fortune 500 data center colocation and interconnection company headquartered in the Bay Area. We are a dynamic and growing company with an unbeatable corporate culture and looking for smart, driven and pleasant individuals to join our team.
Americas Sales Operations is a part of a Global Sales Operations organization and our charter is to drive sales evolution throughout the Americas region. We are looking for a systems and process leader who can help us to scale as we grow organically and inorganically while simultaneously improving both customer and sales professional experience.
As Senior Manager of Sales Systems and Integrations, you will manage a team that shapes the future of Equinix sales process and supporting systems and coordinates regional integration of sales systems for acquired assets. You will collaborate with global counterparts to drive toward consistency and cross-functional counterparts to drive efficiency and improved user experience.
As changes are released, you and your team will be front line evangelists in demonstrating improvements and the associated business value. You will be supported by a broader regional Sales Operations team that is hyper-focused on identifying and driving internal improvement.
- Work collaboratively with sales, functional, process, global and regional leaders to lead design and implementation of sales process, systems, data, and tools in support of critical sales initiatives
- Determine short and long term strategy for sales processes and systems during regional M&A integrations
- Manage Sales integration program tracks, representing Sales needs, issues and status to integration PMO
- Manage a team of Program Managers and Business Analysts to drive business objectives
- Maintain frequent two-way communication with business stakeholders to ensure changes to SFDC are consistent with needs
- Evangelize system and process changes to the Sales organization
- Ability to translate business objectives and requirements to our development teams
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others. Must work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- 10+ years of experience in a sales operations role managing sales systems, data, and tools in an Enterprise Software company
- 10+ years of experience influencing and managing teams
- Strong understanding of solution implementations and system integrations within SFDC and Siebel
- Experienced in SFDC release management and deployment activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
- MBA/ graduate degree, Project Management or Process Improvement certifications a plus
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Able to speak in front of sales and sales management audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong background in business requirements documentation