Six years ago DiscoverOrg was a 35 employee company doing around $5M in revenue. Fast forward and we’re 550+ employees, an 8-time Inc. 5000 winner, recently acquired our largest competitor to position us as the clear leader in our space, and are doing $150M+ in revenue. Help us elevate this function at one of the country’s fastest growing technology companies.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in sales automation, process and productivity. This leader must be experienced in ground breaking change during critical junctions of company growth. They must have a good understanding of sales incentives plans and sales enablement techniques for a large inside sales team with thousands of marketing qualified leads coming in every month.
Here's what a typical day will look like as the Senior Manager, Sales Operations:
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance teams to design and drive scalable solutions to sales teams that best support go-to-market strategies and drive exponential growth.
- Managing the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies.
- Working with Sales VPs to identify problem areas and pain points within their organization.
- Assess and design a sales operations department structure that will help an Inside Sales team scale.
- Develop standards for sales excellence including key scorecards, agreed to guiding metrics, operational design and process.
- Improve sales automation implementation to deal with a highly sophisticated marketing qualified lead process, including lead distribution rules, lead categorization/management and coordinated follow up with marketing.
- Align sales leadership to develop, implement and evolve processes, sales strategies, training and tools with a focus on scalability and automation.
- Responsible for directing the planning, staffing, budgeting and expense prioritization of sales operations team.
- Make decisions about key elements of sales automation, including managing complex SalesForce.com implementation, choosing new vendors and managing/coordinating 3rd-party vendors and contractors as required.
- Work with Sales Leadership and Finance to design, implement and track compensation strategies aligned with the growth needs for the organization.
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- Ability to up-level and build out the capabilities of DiscoverOrg’s sales operations team to deliver better processes, enhanced reporting & analytics, and an overall world-class sales operations experience.
- A natural innovator with a proven ability to design new processes, automate and simplify complexity and drive results with a high degree of buy-in from sales leadership and sales teams.
- A real analytic mind with a deep understanding of data, processes, and technology to drive sales improvement at DiscoverOrg.
- Experience working with large sales teams, including Inside Sales, that sell to multiple market segments with different products and selling motions by segment or experience with smaller teams experiencing rapid growth.
You’re likely a great fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years of Sales or Business Operations experience, with 10+ years preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience leading a Sales Operations team, preferably with a SaaS company
- SalesForce.comexperience in complex lead-driven environments
- Expertise in MS Excel, Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, CPQ, Tableau, SDR Toolset and Google Sheets
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Competitive PTO
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- In-office soda machines
- Quarterly offsite company awards
- Annual company offsite event
- 10+ employee activity clubs