You will be responsible for the following: cross-functional partnership with Sales Leadership, Sales Enablement, Enterprise Systems and Marketing operations to design and innovate on our internal sales tooling, reporting/analytics, automation, and project prioritization and roadmapping.
- Manage day-to-day sales operations team priorities & project roadmap to deliverables and timelines
- Manage sales operations team members by holding weekly 1:1s, team standups, monthly and quarterly project/business reviews
- Partner with crossfunction teams across sales leadership & enablement, product, marketing leaders and enterprise systems, and to gain alignment of roadmap needs.
- Implement best practices for sales tooling scalability, automation and efficiency working closely with the sales enablement and sales leadership.
- Partner with Revenue Program management team on cross-functional projects and company initiatives
- Report status updates weekly, monthly, and quarterly on projects to the Director of Revenue Operations and project stakeholders
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement to support new campaigns, asset management, and quarterly project roadmap
- Identify reporting and analytics opportunities in across all sales tooling in partnership with sales leadership and sales enablement
- 5-10 years experience as sales operations leadership/management
- +5 years team management experience
- Exceptional project management and sales product roadmapping
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (project presentations and
- Data-driven, creative-thinker, analytical, and a problem solver
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional leadership and projects
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and sales automation tooling
- Administration of enterprise chat, phone, and email tooling
- B2C & B2B Sales technology and system architecture
- Building out and/or managing a sales operations team