$100K — $150K *
We are a company of passionate individuals striving to improve healthcare and patient experiences. Our evidence-based medical content and software tools empower both payers and providers to make the best decisions for patients. Our work makes a difference in the quality of care that hundreds of thousands of patients receive each day and we’re proud of our positive impact.
As the Senior Manager Sales Operations, you will play a critical role in further developing a high performing Sales Operations function. In the role, you are responsible for driving sales efficiency and effectiveness through enhancements in sales automation tools for sales pipeline acceleration and sales productivity. You will also dabble in sales management tracking and reporting. It is important for you to possess a keen understanding of process and analytics, while being able to drive efficiency and productivity for sales growth.
You will act as an integrating role between Sales and Marketing and you are responsible for the development and delivery of tools that support the sales process. You are just as comfortable in executive environments directing complex strategic conversations as you are analyzing data. You will work to improve scalability, risk predictability, and operational alignment of the various sales automation systems. This role will manage and oversee the implementation, integration, and administration of the Salesforce platform and related systems and tools to ensure business systems and technology solutions align with business priorities. This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of individuals and help make an impact in the healthcare industry.
In this role you will:
• Manage sales operations activities that support activities of a growing sales team
• Work with Senior Director of Sales Operations and Sales Leadership Team to lead the creation and strategies to support the development, implementation of a Deal Desk function
• Provide leadership to a high performing team dedicated to the support and operations of Sales & Marketing including all sales automation tools and Salesforce
• Be able to collaborate with Business Systems, Finance, Contracting and other departments in the support of Salesforce dependent tools and business processes
• Manage the sales automation tool portfolio across a wide range of initiatives, programs and projects from conception to delivery and ensure value is found in each of the sales automation tools
• Assess the current state and utilize significant accumulated data and gap analysis to craft a roadmap for near and long-term state of each tool and corresponding organizational workflows
• Ensure that all sales system portfolio updates are documented and communicated across MCG
• Analyze marketing and sales metrics, and manage the review and analysis of advertising, trade shows, webinars and other lead generation activities
• Assist in the management, tracking, and reporting on sales revenues and sales commissions
• Ensure that all or a significant portion of sales contracts including discounts and pricing arrangements are documented in our systems and consistent across the teams
• Leverage interpersonal, project management and communication skills in educating payor and provider teams on guidelines for using sales tools, social selling strategies and marketing automation tools
• Help in the identification and assessment of sales automation tools and deployment of technologies to be used by sales to increase efficiency and effectiveness in sales operations and pipeline generation
• Participate in sales team meetings to support the needs of sales leadership and sale executives
• Serve as a support in key sales events such as: Annual Kickoff, Client Forum and Industry Events (Blue Summit, AHIP, HIMSS, etc.)
• Serve as a Salesforce SME and help drive Salesforce requirements and changes to enhance the sales process efficiency and standardization
• Solicit and gather on a regular basis feedback from the sales team and use feedback to improve tools and processes.
We'd love to hear from you if:
• You have 8-10 years required working in the healthcare industry and 3 or more years in an operational function with management experience
• You have Managed Care Organizations, or Large Enterprise Wide Health Care software systems experience
• You have experience demonstrating solutions/software and processes to executive level decision makers
• You have experience with Salesforce required (Salesforce Admin certification highly preferred)
• You have experience with CPQ/CLM tool (Apttus or similar)
• You have strong data analysis skills
• You have a results oriented style with history of over-achievement.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills
• You are able to work very closely with multiple leaders and remote sales teams
• You have worked in a results oriented, fast paced, and team player environment
• You are able manage multiple operations/projects, prioritize and consistently meet deadlines
• You are able to travel 30%.
Valid through: 4/16/2021