Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- Define and implement a strategy for building out our first sales development team- designing/hiring/scaling the team from the ground up.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Data Science, Growth and Ops teams to develop Sales led growth strategies.
- Own and optimize domain and lead scoring to ensure that the Sales team is operating as efficiently as possible.
- Develop and validate new strategies for prospecting and new outbound efforts that can be scaled across the Sales team.
- Operate a highly agile and experimental team that can quickly formulate, test and validate new Sales growth tactics.
- Implement, improve and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Be a key Revenue leader in a fast growing organization - working closely with executive leadership owning one of our most important company initiatives.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of SaaS experience working within Revenue focused teams responsible for selling software solutions into multiple industries.
- You have strong analytical skills as well as a deep understanding of all facets of Sales and human led growth motions.
- You have a deep understanding of Sales development, outbound selling and prospecting.
- You enjoy working with customers and are able to gather customer insights that can be used to improve go to market motions.
- Experience building a leading agile and highly experimental teams.
- You have owned complex projects that require working closely with cross functional partners across Marketing, Ops, and Data teams.
- You thrive partnering with Data and Insights and have experience creating data driven sales motions.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator and are able to articulate complex in terms that can be widely understood.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You execute with consistent excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization.
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them.
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow.