- Coach and train sales organization on value selling methodologies.
- Create technical sales materials and tools, including presentations and assets that can be used during the sales process.
- Oversee all Endicia Sales enablement and training programs.
- Track, document and evaluate program effectiveness through meaningful metrics.
- Remain current on product trends both within the organization and among competitors.
- Research training methodologies, learning tools and sales practices.
- Conduct ongoing sales training to sales team members.
Essential Position Duties:
Coach and train sales organization on value selling methodologies.
- Train sales organization to manage conversation with prospects and customers by developing a mutual understanding regarding how we can add value to the customer and their business.
- Teach sales organization how to compete on value, using researched data and easy-to-adopt methodologies.
- Articulate the value of Endicia product offerings to the sales organization.
Create technical sales materials and tools.
- Create presentations and sales materials that can be used during the sales process.
Oversee all Endicia Sales training programs.
- Design and deliver sales training programs, including e-learning solutions for remote team members.
- Determine training needs by travelling with the Sales Reps and observing their day to day business activities.
- Research and develop an expertise understanding of the products and solutions our company provides.
- Identify the best e-learning options to support the remote sales organization for continuous learning.
- Write and maintain Play books for all sales related roles.
- Using a sales training tool, write content and create videos for e-learning. (ex: adobe…integrates with SFDC).
- Build and maintain continuous trainings for career badges, to support continuous learning and accreditation in support of professional growth.
Track, document and evaluate program effectiveness through meaningful metrics.
- Design training tracking systems to support continuous learning.
- Create tracking metrics to assess the value of delivered trainings.
- Assess training participant’s sales competencies.
Remain current on product trends both within the organization and among competitors.
- Stay current on industry trends for proactive training.
- Research competitor trends to support sales training goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Product team to stay informed upcoming product enhancements.
Research training methodologies, learning tools and sales practices.
- Maximize training through researching the best learning methodologies.
- Research and recommend learning tools/e-learning.
- Collaborate with sales management for training topic priorities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to create best in class sales training initiatives aligned with regional strategy.
Conduct ongoing sales training to sales team members
- Coordinate and with management regular sales training for sales and operational team members.
- Train sales team on how to explain complex product information to non-technical audiences.
- Educate sales employees on technical selling skills as part of sales training programs and initiative.
- Administer training exercises in support successful communications of technical products
Additional Position Duties: – (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in related position.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of sales enablement and training experience.
- Minimum of Six (3) years’ experience developing training curriculum and training sales professionals.
- Minimum of Two (2) years managing/supervising a team.
- Prior experience using Salesforce is required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Core key competencies: Take Initiative, Effective Communicator, Confident Presenter, Flexibility, Team Player, Innovative, Acts as a Coach/Mentor, Strong Product/Service Knowledge, and Establishes Presence.
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and work under strict time, while producing quality deliverables
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of sales key performance indicator analysis.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning.
- Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Common web browser applications
- 25%+, post Pandemic.
- Valid Drivers license with proof of insurance.