Tyson is embarking on a multi-year strategic initiative transform our employee experience with sales processes, tools, data and content. We're looking for a talented sales automation and business process leader to join us and be at the forefront of developing future state experiences that will empower our team members to transform their work, while elevating the customer experience. You'll have the opportunity to shape the transformation of the Tyson sales force processes and significantly impact both the employee and customer experiences across Foodservice and Retail Sales.
The ideal candidate will have an innovative mindset, willing to challenge ideas, designs, direction, and approach.
This role will be responsible for leading the design of our sales processes and our CRM system, moving from manual, complicated processes to smarter, automated and simplified processes and systems, all designed to free up time for our sales team members to focus on selling. We will focus on enabling our sales force through process, data, analytics and content. The role contributes to multiple strategic initiatives, productivity efforts, and projects to take inefficiency out of the organization.
- Driving the delivery of a persuasive, process centered approach to enable a connected experience for sales team members leveraging current and future tools including sales enablement and CRM
- Driving foundational research and strategy for the team while partnering with the business and IT to identify key areas of opportunity
- Leading the strategy around defining personas, employee and customer journeys, and content delivery
- Being an expert in journey mapping and business process design, who is equal parts customer obsessed and data driven.
- Envisioning and creating a future state employee experience “north star” based on workshops and sales team member research
- Thought leadership in areas of inefficiency and collaborating with IT and your team to solve with modern and effective automation (RPA, AI, Bots, etc.)
- Envisioning how CRM fits into our sales processes and collaborating with our IT partners and team members to integrate systems to support the processes we define
- Managing the day to day use of CRM in the field to ensure adoption, simplification and data integrity
- Ensuring the use of process improvement methodologies, tools, and techniques for consistency and standardization.
- Ability to communicate effectively and simply, the results of process design sessions to the larger team to assess next steps and opportunities for process improvement.
- Manages relationships with business partners to help them understand business cases and to foster a culture of continuous improvement across the enterprise
- Ability to document complex processes using workflow diagrams (Visio or Signavio)
- Ability to produce iterative system/process designs, starting with the minimal viable product and layering on features that work toward the target state
Experience you’ll need
- Proven experience leading transformation, business process improvement, business process management or process operations on a large scale
- An understanding of Agile software development (ie. Scrum, Lean, and/or Kanban)
- Experience with CRM applications
- Proven experience with gathering and documenting business requirements for technology and process changes/implementations
- Proven ability in partnering skills and influencing without authority
- You are curious and tenacious: asking questions and seeking answers is part of who you are, and using your creative skills to create transformative change in an organization excites and motivates you.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to collaborate effectively in a team and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the Commercial Organization
- Strong professional presence, effective communication, presentation, influence, and problem-solving skills
- Strong change management skills
- Proven experience leveraging automation tools (AI, ML, RPA, etc.) to improve processes
- Experience with business process/journey mapping tools a plus (signavio, Smaply, etc.)
- Bachelors degree
- 8 + years of experience in consulting or process improvement type function
- Consulting experience a plus