Senior Manager, Sales Analytics
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
In this position, you will also..
• Develop and manage the sales analytics functions that provide insight to inform sales strategies and plans, and accurately predict new business and renewal outcomes
• Provide executives with insightful commentary reflecting an understanding of the various sales channels and market trends/drivers, to drive understanding and plans
• Perform market analyses and impact analyses to facilitate strategy definition.
• Support monthly reporting requirements and creation of presentation materials for executive meetings and forums
• Assist sales management (both inside and field) with ad hoc requests for information. Ensure that relevant statistics are maintained.
Three Reasons this position might be a great fit for you:
1. This is a highly visible position that will allow you to demonstrate your abilities to the most senior leadership.
2. The opportunity to grow into a truly critical part of the sales and marketing groups.
3. You love diving into the numbers and telling a story with data, creating concise, impactful PowerPoint decks.
This job may not be a fit if...
1. Tight deadlines and adhoc reporting is stressful for you.
2. This role is demanding and your work will be closely critiqued. As a result, feedback is often direct.
3. As a critical resource for reporting on the health of the business, you may be called on during off-hours.
Qualified Candidates Must Have…
• Undergraduate degree (Economics, Finance, Business, Marketing, or related field) required
• 8 years experience in a sales operations, finance, or accounting function; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to analyze large data sets required
• Strong IT/Computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Access required
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have…
• Information, media industry experience
• MBA preferred
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
• We have a relaxed dress code… yes, that means blue jeans (and not just on Fridays!)
• All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals