The Senior Manager, Risk Assessment, Enterprise Compliance contributes to the day-to-day business support of the Compliance Risk and Control Assessment (CRCA), Global Compliance Risk and Control Self-Assessment, and Third Party Regulatory Compliance risk assessment – collectively known as the “Risk Assessment Program”.
The successful candidate will provide advice, counsel and oversight of the Risk Assessment Program including enhancing the Risk Assessment Program to meet the needs of all Compliance business lines, which includes Canadian Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and International Banking.
This position has a global, enterprise-wide scope, consistent with the mandate of Enterprise Compliance. .
- Act as the Risk Assessment Program subject matter expert in connection with the oversight responsibilities of Global Compliance
- Take a leadership role in the Risk Assessment Program by assisting in the maintenance of policies, user procedures, workflows, and post-implementation compliance business line support
- Provide guidance to business lines overseeing the Risk Assessment Program by responding to queries relating to regulatory compliance matters and Global Compliance policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of developments in regulatory compliance risk management that may affect the Risk Assessment Program, and identify opportunities to enhance internal processes and procedures
- Work closely with colleagues in Global Compliance and cross-functional compliance departments to drive the timely and efficient implementation of Risk Assessment initiatives
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Participate in projects and other duties as assigned
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Undergraduatedegree with professional designation/degree such as JD, LLB, MBA, CPA or extensive experience in Compliance/ Risk Management
- Strong knowledge of Canadian Regulatory Compliance obligations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, results orientation and data driven approach in decision making
- Deep passion in developing a leading, best-in-class Risk Assessment Program
- Ability to manage several ongoing projects and competing priorities concurrently
- Spanish profiency is an asset
Requisition ID: 23023