ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Manager of Revenue Operations will play a key role building, managing and iterating on our operations infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver who has a passion for creating predictability, scalability and efficiency. You will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing, Product, Technology, Legal, and the broader Operations team to drive the success of our go-to-market strategy and execution. You will develop, test and implement new strategies and programs to drive sales velocity and grow customer acquisition, support, expansion, retention, and cash collection. In addition, this role will participate in the transformation of our sales technology infrastructure, by helping to define operations requirements for TKWW’s 1-3 year Enterprise Systems roadmap.
We are open to this role being based out of our New York City, NY or Washington, DC office locations.
- Work with sales and service leaders to track key aspects of the customer journey, including customer health tracking, and make operational improvements to the expansion and renewals process
- Participate in the iteration of pipeline, CPQ, and related processes as part of a multi-year system transition roadmap.
- Act as the primary business partner to sales, service, account management, and billing leadership to drive overall strategy, process, and efficiency
- Lead a team of 2 sales and service operations professionals towards team goals and professional development
- Contribute to the organizational planning & hiring for the growing Revenue Operations org
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide and continually improve best-in-class systems for scalable growth and optimal sales team productivity
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment, accountability and timely execution of quarterly initiatives
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and implement improvements across go-to-market strategy
- Act as business owner for company-wide initiative to improve New Business velocity
- Work cross-functionally within other segments of the Revenue Operations function to optimize vendor lifecycle and identify areas of opportunity and growth
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR MANAGER, REVENUE OPERATIONS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- BA/BS degree, with 4+ years of relevant professional experience in revenue or sales operations, with 2+ years of people management experience
- Ability and desire to work independently and with little oversight
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and related plug-ins, such as Distribution Engine, Chorus, Salesloft, Gainsight, Yesware, and similar.
- The desire to design and manage programs and processes to improve efficiency and efficacy of the Sales, Service, Account Management and Billing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful individual; able to overcome obstacles with resilience and creativity
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; comfortable in front of senior or C-level leadership
- Outstanding project management skills
- Analytical problem solver and decision maker with acute attention to detail
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and maintaining software solutions
- Previous SaaS experience highly preferred; understanding of the SaaS business model required
- Strong technical experience (Excel, PowerPoint, building dashboards)
- Ability to obtain, synthesize, and analyze data from disparate sources
- Comfort working cross-functionally and advocating for your ideas and insights
- Ability to prioritize, set deadlines, and meet aggressive goals
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, changing environment
- Bias to action and will to win