Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What will you be doing?
- Provide top level account management for a range of advertisers to ensure growth and client satisfaction.
- Ensuring client success and growth for a select group of our top-tier, multinational brand relationships
- Coordinating Sales and Client Service efforts for those brands across markets
- Responding to and resolving time-sensitive client issues while developing meaningful client relationships
- Analyzing program performance and client needs to optimize delivery of services and solutions
- Promoting expanded use of the service through product upselling and evidence of performance
- Serving as an internal voice of the client; gathering and documenting business needs
- Identifying and advocating for product and service changes that contribute to client and company success at-large
- Supporting executive staff on key industry events
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within Criteo (Product, R&D, Operations, Marketing, etc)
- Manage growing team of Account Strategists - Set goals, prioritize workload, account assignments
- Lead strategic conversations with senior level Brand clients
What do we NEED?
- 6-8 years of professional experience working with clients in a Digital Media or Retail Media capacity with success in contribution to the growth of client's bottom lines.
- Strong analytical and excel skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results. Experience with statistical analysis a plus
- Excellent Powerpoint and presentation skills - ability to transform data into insights to build a compelling story for our clients
- Experience coordinating multiple business functions to resolve client issues and develop new services and solutions
- Ability to identify the business needs driving client requests and translate requests into a compelling product or service offering
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Desire to be a part of the high paced, high energy entrepreneurial experience
- Have a "can-do" positive attitude and the willingness to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.