About the team
The Zillow Group Rentals team is on a mission to make renting a seamless experience for everyone involved in the process. We recently launched products that automated and streamlined rental applications, online leases, and rent payments. We are now expanding on the success of these products by building many more features to cover the entire rental lifecycle. These are key initiatives as we define the future of rentals and continue to build the world's most trusted and vibrant home related marketplace.About the role
The Senior Manager of Client Support is responsible for the operational excellence of the post-sale client experience and process. You will have an opportunity to lead a team dedicated to excellence in customer service, performance management, vendor management, and operations monitoring. This team is responsible for creating an elite client experience and will work cross functionally to ensure outstanding client support and service. You'll also be responsible for the success of our client event/trade-show functions. Together these functions enable us to deliver great results for our clients.
In this role, you'll lead your team and other partners to:
- Determine staffing. Make strategic sourcing recommendations on who should do what type of work in what locations. Define appropriate staffing levels and schedules so that we can meet SLAs and continue to develop as a team focused on exceptional client service.
- Monitor performance. Review SLA and outcome reporting on an ongoing basis to ensure the effectiveness of the program. Rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and take action to capitalize on them.
- Ensure quality. Collaborate with our quality assurance and training functions to ensure the excellence of the service we deliver.
- Manage cost. Effectively deploy internal and external resources to optimize the cost of the overall program while building and innovating on our current process to improve speed, service and efficiency.
- Enable change. Lead the implementation of improvements to our software, processes, or people to improve results in any of the above areas.
- Deliver results. This role has accountability for multiple key performance indicators for the Rentals business.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years working in an operations role, including experience in an account management, sales, or sales support environment
- You have 6+ years of experience in a leadership role
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You're a quick study and are able to master our environment in short order and then get set up to learn, adapt, and improve on a continuous basis
- You have the energy and drive to move fast and deliver results every single day
- You've got an analytical mind, strong quantitative skills, and expert-level proficiency in Excel and other meaningful tools
- You're able to influence and secure buy-in in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in operations or business preferred