- Monitor US state and federal regulations impacting the cosmetic industry.
- Lead Coty’s FDA OTC drug registration, ensuring that registrations for all categories are up to date and accurate.
- Provide guidance to R&D and creative teams regarding OTC labeling and claims.
- Aid in the completion of survey requests from industry groups (PCPC, Cosmetics Alliance and Cosmetics Europe) and from retailers.
- Actively participate in PCPC’s Green Chemistry and Retailer task force.
- Maintain and own US-driven registration requirements such as State Bill 484 (CA-SB484) and the Voluntary Cosmetic Reporting Program (VCRP).
- Review and approved US – specific artwork for all product categories (hair, color cosmetics, and fragrances).
- Complete new product forms for Sally Beauty and Beauty Systems Group (BSG).
- Work closely with the Global Consumer and Regulatory Affairs to develop best practices when communicating regulatory changes to the business and R&D.
- College degree
- 7-9 years of Cosmetic Regulatory Affairsexperience.
- Managerial experience is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills, especially detail-oriented and technical material.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with diverse groups of people at various levels within COTY.
- Ability to meet deadlines while being flexible to changes in priorities and interruptions.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to complete assignments accurately.
- Full usability of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).