Covance is hiring a Sr. Manager Quality Assurance in our Indianapolis, IN location.
If you have a minumum of 4 years of experience in leadership in a GCP/GLP regulated environment, this is a great way to grow your career and join our global Quality team!
The Sr. Manager is responsible for leading a QA function(s) including managing, coaching and leading direct reports as well as ensuring compliance to quality standards. In addition, the Sr. Manager Quality Assurance is accountable for building and maintaining constructive and effective working relationships with functional leaders, external clients, domestic and national regulators and inspectors while being a part of the global QA leadership team driving and influencing improvements as required.
Essential Job Duties Include:
• Provides leadership for a QA team by ensuring individuals have the appropriate education, training and experience to fulfill their role
• Ensures resources are available to appropriately execute QA processes, mitigate compliance risks and provide quality oversight of the sites operations
• Designs and delivers appropriate training material as required
• Hosts client and regulatory inspections
• Acts as QA Management representative during strategic client interactions
• Accountable for budgetary planning and cost control for their assigned areas of responsibility
• Leads process improvement and harmonization efforts that promote best practices
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
• Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree; degree in a science field is preferred
• Ability to perform basic computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Preferred process excellencequalification/certification
• 8years of experience in a GCP/GLP regulated environment
• 4 Years of experience of people management and leadership in a quality environment is preferred.
Job Number 2017-13432