ce team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
· Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
· Bachelor’sDegree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
· 5-7years of practical experience. Healthcareexperience highly desired.
· Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
· Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts
· Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
· Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
· Highly organized with strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
· Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
· Previousexperience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization/team
· Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
· Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software