Contributes to the overall success of the Automotive Finance in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Responsible for Program Support and Strategy and Planning, including the development and continuous improvement of core operational processes to effectively support the Automotive Finance business.
- Support the execution and results for inter and cross-departmental projects.
- Responsible for the development of metrics for reporting on projects and program support performance.
- Act as a product owner for agilescrum development teams including management of the product backlogs to ensure the highest priority (most valuable) requirements are produced first, clearly expressing product backlog items, writing and refining user stories, planning for sprints and managing releases
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team
Education / Experience / Other Information (include only those that are specific to the role):
- 5+ years business program experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- High client focus
- Self-reliance and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb attention to detail
- Highly developed problem-solving and critical decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to build strong cross-functioinal business relationships
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically
Requisition ID: 21075