Job ID 554894BR
Yellow Shoes is the award-winning, in-house agency that develops creative strategies and solutions to support the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts segment… driving individual business results while effectively communicating and building the brand and overall Disney reputation. Our competitive advantage is an intimate knowledge of, and unique integration within, each individual WDPR business. Project Management is the internal agency engine, linking all agency functions and managing projects end-to-end to deliver a high volume of projects on-time and on-budget. Project Management and Account Management work closely together to help deliver WDPR business results and strengthen the Yellow Shoes agency reputation.
- 5-7 years of professional marketing, ad agency, project management, or related experience
- Strong knowledge of communication mediums including video, print, digital, social, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process supporting each
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient at leading a high volume of projects and related tactics once they come into the agency… owning the details and timelines from project inception to delivery
- High influence with all agency functions… ability to push back and enforce timing while balancing the Agency’s desire to improve the quality of work
- Highly proficient at viewing both the big picture while still being extremely detail oriented; highly accountable to delivering what is expected on-time
- Demonstrated strong relationship building skills with Account, Creative, and Production peers, and ability to influence and leverage those relationships to get the work done; seen as a core part of the team
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills, not just adhering to project dates that have been established, with a sense of urgency
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the full agency process and ability to be flexible… looking at all project deliverables to determine overlap, find efficiencies, and prioritize across work businesses and projects
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Committed to continuous improvement; seek and act on feedback from agency leadership
- Responsible for overseeing Project Management function on multiple WDPR lines of business, and partnering with Senior Account, Creative and Production leadership to ensure the internal process of developing and executing creative content across channels is efficient and effective.
- While Project Managers will be tasked with leading weekly status meetings with core team (or lead AM/PM, depending on line of business), the Senior Manager will be responsible for publishing a daily "to do" list detailing items requiring attention for executives. This list will call out who needs to see the work and by what time, and will represent work from both coasts. This document should also be routed to Executive Assistants for help in getting work in front of senior leaders.
- Provide Directors of Account Management with daily "at a glance" report for each office
- Partner with Senior Manager, Project Management peers to develop standardized processes across offices to drive consistency, efficiency and clarity
- Partner with Account Management to develop detailed annual calendar of programs by business, including ideal project initiation/kick-off dates.
- Attend and actively participate in creative resource meetings to inform the local resource manager of project needs, scope and scale of an initiative and/or other pertinent information
- Build effective, trusting and collaborative relationships with all disciplines within Yellow Shoes
- Address conflicts and solve them efficiently and effectively. If the team isn’t able to resolve conflicts, escalate to leadership as appropriate
- Effectively work across agency departments to ensure timelines are met without compromising the quality of creative output
- Drive high accountability, ensuring team commitments are achieved
- Review and improve upon existing processes within Yellow Shoes to drive efficiency
- Demonstrate strong leadership, providing on-going and actionable coaching to team members to ensure all continue to elevate their performance and professional development
- Effectively contribute to agency culture and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent