The Senior Manager Projects & Process Improvements is responsible for project and process improvement initiatives including those with a strategic focus for the Canada Contact Centres (CCC) looking ahead three to five years.
The individual oversees Project Team assignments and will be looking at ways to increase revenue generation, control or reduce costs through the streamlining of existing process or functions, as well as introducing new initiatives.
The Senior Manager works closely with CCC and IT&S management assisting the Management group to establish project priorities and ensuring all initiatives meet the requirements of all the CCCs taking into consideration operational, geographic and cultural differences.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- The individual has overall responsibility for the successful implementation and identification and initiation of projects in the CCC environment. The incumbent reviews input from a variety of sources within the CCC and determines if improvements / recommendations that warrant further investigation and development.
- The individual works in partnership with CCC and IT&S as well as other partners in the Domestic Bank in order to ensure that identified solutions are cost effective and consistent with the strategies and objectives of the CCC management team and meet the requirements/needs of the CCCs nationally. The incumbent is a key contributor to business case, Project Charter creation and oversees the development of CCC business requirements, often working closely with IT&S, ensuring they are national in scope and accurately reflect the needs of all Centres.
- The individual will positively influence the work of the Project Team by providing strong leadership, being an active proponent of team work and creating an environment which promotes personal and professional growth within the team.
- Contribute to the cost effective operation of the CCCs through the identification, escalation and resolution of operational, procedural, systems technical and product issues and through the implementation of initiatives that contribute to revenue generation or reduction of costs.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degreerequired, Master's degree is an asset
- 5 years experience in a professional customer centric environment and a minimum of 2 years experience leading a team
- Experience in Process Improvements, Process Implementation and Change Management is required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills - must be an effective listener, able to negotiate and communicate with all levels of management
- Customer mindset - integrate and reinforce customer's expectations to minimize customer effort and to elevate the customer experience.
- Performance oriented - ability to act with urgency, implement meaningful solutions and make sound decisions
Requisition ID: 20161