The Senior Manager Projects & Process Improvements is responsible for project and process improvement initiatives including those with a strategic focus for the Canada Contact Centres (CCC) looking ahead three to five years.
The individual oversees Project Team assignments and will be looking at ways to increase revenue generation, control or reduce costs through the streamlining of existing process or functions, as well as introducing new initiatives.
The Senior Manager works closely with CCC and IT&S management assisting the Management group to establish project priorities and ensuring all initiatives meet the requirements of all the CCCs taking into consideration operational, geographic and cultural differences.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degreerequired, Master's degree is an asset
- 5 years experience in a professional customer centric environment and a minimum of 2 years experience leading a team
- Experience in Process Improvements, Process Implementation and Change Management is required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills - must be an effective listener, able to negotiate and communicate with all levels of management
- Customer mindset - integrate and reinforce customer's expectations to minimize customer effort and to elevate the customer experience.
- Performance oriented - ability to act with urgency, implement meaningful solutions and make sound decisions
Requisition ID: 20161