What we're looking for
We are looking for a leader who will oversee the product roadmap delivery of multiple businesses. You will lead a team of technical program managers responsible for the execution and success of multiple programs essential to SurveyMonkey's product strategy. You'll work with teams including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Strategy, Sales and Customer Support. You will report to our Senior Director, PMO.
- Lead a team of Technical Program Managers
- You will create a strategy for multiple teams in partnership with engineering, product management, design, marketing, sales and customer support
- Be an advisor and trusted partner to the Product, Engineering and Design Leaders to ensure the teams are operating efficiently, have high engagement and are delivering on goals and commitments
- You will lead by example and coach others to encourage challenging discussions and present to partners at all levels
- Monitor your team's program status and identify issues and risks while serving as an escalation point to resolve blockers
- You will assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve; Lead on-going process improvements to improve execution and efficiency
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, autonomy, innovation, and learning
- 10+ years experience in SaaS product development, technical development or operations role with direct experience working with multiple scrum teams
- 5+ years experience leading a team of progra/project managers or operations team
- Project Management experience plus AGILE, SCRUM or KANBAN
- Strong leadership, organizational agility, and ability to influence senior level leaders across the company; while building trust and confidence of all partners
- Knowledge of software engineering standard methodologies for the full development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with software development lifecycle; with an ability to adjust using agile methodologies
- You can translate goals into supporting system requirements