We are seeking a Senior Manager, Program Management to work in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy in our Santa Monica, CA office. This individual will work closely with the cross functional program teams to drive strategy and ensure execution and achievement of program goals.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Assemble, organize, and manage day-to-day operations of a cross-functional cell therapy development-stage Program Team
- Support team in planning, execution, and achievement of milestones and goals to advance programs through stages of clinical development to commercialization
- Coordination of internal program/project team meetings, including agendas, participant and speaker preparation, meeting materials, scheduling, meeting management, and meeting minutes
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, to monitor and track project progress
- Problem solving and risk mitigation to maintain timelines
- Vendor management, including contract management, invoicing, and internal team-vendor engagement
- BS degree in Life Sciences with a Masters or PhD degree
- 5+ years of Research & Development (R&D) program/project management experience in the biotech-pharmaceutical industry. Experience in oncology preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading projects in a cross-functional matrix-team environment
- Comprehensive understanding of the drug development process (spanning preclinical, Ph 1, Ph 2, Ph 3). Cell or Gene Therapy experience preferred.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred
- Understanding of financial planning and budgeting desirable.