As a Senior Manager Program Integration at adidas, you are responsible for leading the planning, implementation and integration of key strategic initiatives to support the Commercial team. You will collaborate with local and global partners to ensure new tools are created for a successful launch in the market. In particular, this role will focus on the integration of SAP S/4 HANA through 2022.
- Lead the implementation of SAP S/4 HAHA for the North America Commercial team in alignment with Global and Local strategic directions
- Drive alignment between global and market project & functional teams.
- Serve as a liaison between Commercial business product owners and IT to gather requirements for implementation of S/4 HANA project
- Work with domestic and global product owners to implement best in class Supply chain solution for Apparel and footwear industry
- Identify risks and dependencies associated with rolling out Global template solution to domestic North American market
- Ensure harmonization of global and market processes with reduced complexity, increased transparency, and clear accountability to achieve business results.
- Support the execution of a clear roadmap for strategic projects and identify sub-initiatives and inter-dependencies across various initiatives to ensure alignment across functions
- Ensure accountability, project planning, resource planning, milestone tracking, risk management and Governance oversight according to project discipline standards
- Provide regular status updates to project business owners and Senior Management as well as change management and stakeholder communications across appropriate platforms
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team
- Project stakeholders that include horizontal and vertical integration between the following:
- Wholesale Sales Development
- DTC channels
- Data Analytic teams
- Global Business Solutions Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of SAP landscape
- Good knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies such as SCRUM/AGILE, Hybrid & Waterfall.
- Ability to lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously while supporting the product owner and other stakeholders in timely delivery of commercial business projects
- Pro- active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with different international cultures
- Business mindset: Very good numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Must be able to story tell in a manner that allows listeners to understand intent and message without necessarily having the same technical knowledge
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), proficient in MS Office
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with relevant focus preferred (Business Administration, Supply chain, IT, Logistics or Operations); equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive work experience in mid to large scale project or program management
- PMP/PMI certified preferred